30 April 2008

Day 31 - Way 31

Sometimes you have to look back to see miracles. This morning was awesome! I couldn't be more pleased with the way my presentation turned out. I really felt like I gave it my best and people responded well. I would have loved for my day to end after the workshop, because it seemed like the rest of the day just went down hill. I have been very discouraged the rest of the day. But as I said, miracles don't always come at the end of the day. Sometimes a morning miracle reminds you to be grateful for what blessings you have and to not selfishly expect them to come when you want them too!

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

TRacy. I am really glad that you noticed that. I am also really glad that you reminded me and I am REALLY glad that you took my advice and did something early.

Thanks to Buddy for taking care of my sister. I miss you both dearly. I miss Duckie too.....

My miracle today was having an amazing day, seeing my best friend Brad and biking 20 freaking miles!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to be so in shape. I feel REALLY good after doing that. I hate my old life. This rocks. Tony and I will be doing more 5k's as well. Good times.