20 April 2008

Day 19 - Way 19

I drove across the Nevada desert on Friday. Buddy, Doug and I went to Minden NV, to visit our cousins. One of our cousins is leaving for a mission in a week so we came to hear him speak in church. He is going to Brasilia Brazil, which is my favorite city in the world, even though I've never been there. The miracle today was the fact that I had little to no sleep last night and yet I was able to go to class and understand and learn from my lab instructor and then I was able to drive all afternoon and evening without trouble.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

Friday. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. That was too long ago. The opportunity/blessing was that the Honors Director from Valencia filled out the form that I asked him to in order to nominate me to be a research scholar this summer. Here's to hoping.