18 April 2008

Day 18 - Way 18

I struggled a little today to make time work in my favor. I had a lot to do at work, but my head just wasn't clear. It was really frustrating to know how and what to do at work and not be able to do it because my brain wouldn't make my body do the work. After work, I had a pretty good evening. I baked cookies for a ward activity, but by the time Buddy got out of class the activity was over, so we took the cookies to a friends house. When we got home, I found that the contents of my purse had been scattered all over the floor. Abbie had eaten all of the gum in my purse. Hopefully the most expensive pack of gum I will ever have. I had to take her to the vet because she was acting really sick and the vets that I called said that she could get worse if they didn't get the gum out of her system. So, I spent a few hours at the Pet ER while Abbie was forced to throw up all of the gum. She seems to be doing much better now, but the doctor told me to keep my eye on her for at least the next 8 hours to make sure that the xylitol(sugar substitute) didn't hurt her liver. I guess the miracle today is that my Doggy is ok and I knew what to do to take care of her. I know we couldn't really afford to take her, but I would've hated to see her die if I hadn't taken her in.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

You did the right thing TRacy. Remember to call me if you need me. Anytime. Mom and Dad will hopefully understand....

TONY PASSED HIS MATH CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of now, he has a B!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

That is my blessing today. Sacrificing my dreams for someone else is the right thing to do and it paid off. I now know what real love is. I am capable of it!