23 April 2008

Day 23 - Way 23

Overwhelming and full. These are the two words I would use to describe Tuesday. I have too many commitments. I have too many things that get in the way of what really matters. I wish that I could see inside the mind of someone who prioritizes their life in an effective manner. I know that I certainly try, but somehow, I always get to the end of a semester or project and then it hits me just how much work I have left to do. I learned that sleep helps you get your priorities straight though, so I am grateful today for the miracle of a warm place to rest from the cares of the world.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

Get ready--Here is some Big Sisterly advice. ALWAYS under-plan. You will always have more work than you think you do. Worst case scenario, you finish earlier than you thought and you are done early. Start planning items ahead instead of on time. In dance they say, "8 is great. If you are on time, you are late."

Anyways. Tuesday Tony took his final and he is FINALLY done with Intermediate Algebra. 5 semesters later. I could not be more proud of him. I learned that even though I think something is a good idea, in a marriage, I still have to run things by the other half.

My blessing is fresh starts. I would also thank my dance talent today because I have been dancing lots in my head lately on the bus and it REALLY makes me feel good.

I heard from my mom again and I really hope that she is able to get through her trials and stay positive. I know that this is the right thing.....