26 April 2008

Day 27 - Way 27

There was a lot that I could write about today. But the most important thing I want to share is this. The light of Christ is in us all. When we choose to go against that light, the light gets dim and we falter and stumble on the things that we've put in our path. I know that when we give our best and trust in the one who will shine light in our dark places, we will get through. Don't ever feel lost, there is one who will always be there, just look up, look up and live in him. I have included a music video at the bottom of this blog. I love the part at the end of the video. Watch it and see when the smiling faces come and be reminded that when you are in the service of your fellow man, you are only in the service of your God.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

That was a good blog TRacy.

I just hung out and watched movies with my husband today. It was nice. I feel lazy but it was nice. We have a break from school so, why not? I really want to go to the Keys. I miss it.

My blessing today was my husband. He's a really neat guy that I am starting to get.