20 April 2008

Day 20 - Way 20

This morning I woke up to people in the living room saying goodbye to my parents online. I ran into the room so that I could go talk to them, but it was too late, they had already disconnected. I spent the rest of the day with many of my cousins. We went to garage sales, had a barbeque, went bowling and went out to dinner. After the dinner we went back to Rob and Cindees home. Buddy and I then shared the video that he created to celebrate the great work our grandparents have done to share the gospel and share the importance of family. This video shows how important family and the gospel have been to our family. Which brings me to the blessing today of opportunities that we have been given to celebrate our family and the love we have for one another. Also, I got to see mom and dad on their webcam, before I went to bed and that helped to lift my spirits.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

Good writing TRacy. I loved hearing from Mom as well this weekend. I am a little/lot sad that I could not go see my cousins in Nevada as well but what can you do? Nothing.

My opportunity was to relax this weekend.

My blessing is that my computer is still able to be fixed even though it is taking about 5 days total to fix.