02 April 2008

Day 2- Way 2

Today was a normal day, with seemingly no great miracles. However, today I accomplished a lot at work, I got a free lunch, I caught the right train to get to class on time, that train just happened to be the one my younger brother Doug got on, I turned in a huge paper that was due today, I had dinner with my best friends family and their neighbors, I reunited with an old friend at the U, another old friend invited me to his home for a little party, my brother got to come hang out with us, and I did all of this without breaking a sweat! I think sometimes the greatest blessing is to just have your day go so smooth that you can't even remember what a difficult day must be like!

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

Well today I accomplished pretty much nothing. Tony cleaned our room which made me feel much better. I thought that I had gotten in trouble at work so I was feeling like I was doing nothing right but it turns out that I was not in trouble. I ate pizza for dinner again with cookie dough after. So much for my diet today. I hope to succeed tomorrow. I can't stop thinking about dancing and teaching in a highschool. I got a full time grant from UCF for next year even though I don't qualify for financial aid. That is pretty exciting for me. $1500 less that I have to pay back. I see some fleas on Baby again so I will have to get the pill for her again. I also have to flea bomb my house. I need to get a personal trainer and I need to get a maid once we get all of the "clutter" put away. There have been three times now that I needed to call my mom to ask her a question and realized I couldn't. This will make me grow up. My blessing today is reading my special new book that helps it all make sense!