12 April 2008

Day 12 - Way 12

Without a doubt, the blessing that was brought to my attention on Friday is the fact that I am surrounded by amazing friends who are always there for me. They give me so much strength and courage to just keep on trying every day.

My friends help me, not only in obvious ways, but in little things, simple encouragement or a kind word. They never cease to amaze me.

I was also reminded about how important it is to be there for your family. I am grateful that I have family who will forgive me when I let them down, and who are there for me when I need help up.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

Today I learned that my blessing is being able to be forgiven. I am also grateful for the monetary blessings in life and I am grateful for my intelligence so that I may piece together the things I need and leave out the stuff that I don't. (BIG books).