24 April 2008

Day 25 - Way 25

I am grateful for the Earth in all of her majesty. Yesterday I went to bed thinking how it had been such a warm day and I thought I should pick out a fun sunny outfit for the morning. Something inside me said, "no just wait until morning to decide what to wear." This morning I woke up to the beautiful snow. The most beautiful part was the light that reflected off of the snow and made the blossoms on all of the trees sparkle. While my brother and I were outside getting the cars cleaned off to go to work, I remarked how amazing it all looked. I spent most of the rest of the day indoors, so I didn't get to enjoy the ever fluctuating weather, but I do know that there was some strange weather patterns especially after the heat wave that hit yesterday.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

A miracle has occurred. I VOLUNTARILY ran a 5k today with my work. I finished in 39 minutes and I could not be more proud of myself. While I did pull my hip flexor, I have access to ibuprofen and it doesn't take away from my excitement on my success. I am really becoming the type of person that I want to be. I then rode my bike 2.5 miles. YAY!!!!! MIRACLES ABOUND!!!!!!

Today is the deadline on the Summer Research Scholar Academy so we shall see soon enough if I made it in! I hope so. I really want to make a change. Here is my preliminary thesis: "Lost? Guiding under-achieving gifted students through the annals of the public school system for proper utilization of their gifts."

I did a luncheon at my work today. I did all of the work and the main boss only said, "Nice lunch". She then complained that I ordered too much food. I actually still saved the company about $100-$150 from what they normally would spend. I am pretty proud of myself.

I signed up for country-western dancing this summer. I hope to stick it out and enjoy it ;-)

I am glad it is 85 degrees and not snowing. Another miracle or blessing or opportunity.

I do truly love my life right now. That is very exciting and happy for me. Plus, I think I made my Dad proud by running. At least I hope so. I have always tried to impress him!

TTYL! I have work to do!