14 April 2008

Day 14 - Way 14

Today my blessing has been my brother. I basically spent the entire day with him today. We went to church together, we went to my grandmas house and had dinner together, and we spent the evening taking care of the house together. He is a great brother and I am blessed to have the chance to get to know him better. I know that we have a lot of time to make up for, because I was not the best sister while we were growing up. I hope he can see how grateful I am for this time we get to spend together.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

We do have killer brothers. I love them both.

Today was another REALLY bad day. I did most of my homework though. That was my blessing. Being able to focus, finally. Afterwards, the thing that made me not focus this semester happened again but I had already done the work. So THERE.

I am glad that yesterday is over. I hurt in every way a person can hurt.