28 April 2008

Day 28 -Way 28

The blessing or miracle on Sunday was that the lessons in all of the meetings in church on Sunday confirmed the things that I have been saying in the last few posts. We even discussed the scriptures that were mentioned in the posts and that I included with the video. I am grateful for that confirmation that I am choosing the right and making good decisions.
As a disclaimer, I just want to add that I am overly swamped with finals this week, so if I do not post right away, I apologize. I will try to stay on top of it, or add posts at the end of the week.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

Sunday was another relaxing day for us. I would have to say that our blessing today was being able to use our legs and bike ride 8.5 miles together. That was fun. It was also an opportunity to not be lazy and have a good time!