02 April 2008

Day 3 - Way 3

Today I woke up remembering that I had neglected an assignment that was due at 11am. I had no clue how to do it and it was already 9am. I knew that it was important to get it done though; so I sat down and went to work. I was not only able to do the assignment, but it actually made sense to me. I had lunch with a great friend and one of my amazing cousins. After school, I came home and did some gardening. I had no idea how much fun gardening could be! I was really proud of myself! Today I think the most profound blessing I enjoyed was the knowledge that I can take care of myself and my home. It won't be easy, and it won't always be fun, but it is possible. I know that if I trust my Heavenly Father to help me, and I seek the assistance of kind neighbors and family when I need it, these next 697 days will fly by successfully!

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

First and foremost, I am SUPER proud of TRacy. Gardening. HA! Leave me out. That is one BIG BAD WORM adventure waiting to happen. Good to know that someone in this world can do it for me ;-) I found myself not productive again today. (At home.) I was, however, EXTREMELY productive at work. I got tons of stuff done and even stayed two extra hours. It feels good to be busy accomplishing things. I ate pizza again so we will try again today for the diet thing. I will contact Mendy. I get to register for classes tomorrow for the summer semester and I am excited. I have been fighting with the University of Utah Department of Education, Culture and Society. They are determined to refer me to the Special Education Department in order to look for Graduate programs on gifted education. No matter how many times I tell them that Special Ed does not encompass Gifted Ed, they won't listen. Anyways. There is a ballet and modern teacher at Valencia that graduated from the University of Utah way back in the day but I think that I should take dance classes from her at night. That just occurred to me today. I wish I was by my family right now but I am okay. I hope they are. I wish that I could tell you all about my neat new book, but I can't. Just know that I am being helped. Lots. My blessing for today is having a wonderful job that suits me nicely!