23 August 2008

Day 145, 146 -Way 145, 146

Friday (145) Today I am again grateful for my friends in the geography department at the University of Utah. I am proud to say that I am a geography department Alum. I know that I learned so much there and I am grateful for everyone in the department that had some kind of influence on me. I went to our department fall picnic today and just felt so at home with everyone there. Throughout the picnic many people encouraged me to start grad school at the U, so now I've got that on my plate to consider!

Saturday (146) Good friends, good roommates, good uncles, good pets. I am grateful for all of them. I am also grateful for my parents and their encouragement and advice. I wish they could see my perspective more often, but I know there will always be a blur between what I see and what my parents see.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

I am grateful for a patient husband and my job even though sometimes it's hard. Things could be much worse.