20 August 2008

Day 141, 142 - Way 141, 142

Monday (141) I am grateful for inspiration. I wish I could be more in tune and listen more intently to the inspiration I receive, however. I want to be more aware of what the Lord would have me do and not do, so that I don't have to make mistakes to find out I was wrong.

Tuesday (142) Today more than ever, I am grateful for my roommate Mandy. She is in my house for a reason. She is a strong rock to hold me steady and remind me where my focus should be. I am grateful for our friendship. She has given me hope when I need it the most. She reminds me daily of the strength I can have and need to have to get through this life.

1 comment:

DeLacerzzzz said...

Today's blessing is Anthony's parents, (Dad and Step-Mom). They have been hurt for over 25 years and they have never stopped trying. I give them much respect and credit for that. I am grateful that Anthony is loved so much by these two people because he needs it and deserves it. I am also thankful that they pretend to love me too.....