17 August 2008

Day 138, 139 - Way 138, 139

Friday (138)
The most important and significant thing that happened today is the simple inspiration I received so that I could find my scriptures, which had been missing for a few months. I was just about to go buy new ones, but I prayed about it one last time, and immediately knew where to look to find them. I am grateful for that miracle in my life.

Saturday (139)
Today I was able to spend time with my roommates from college. I love these girls and their spouses and children. We will be friends forever, because we have been with each other through ups and downs. I am so glad we got to spend time together!

Sunday (140)
If I could rewind today, I probably would have made more of an effort to see that miracles could happen. As it was, I woke up very sick and stayed in bed late intot he morning. Then I sat at home for the remainder of the day doing things of little significance. I will try to sleep well tonight, so that I can go to work refreshed tomorrow.

2 comments:

DeLacerzzzz said...

As hard as it is to deal with, emergencies and all, going to work when it seems impossible actually helps life. My blessing is my job even though it's far from perfect.

Adelina said...

We were so glad to spend time with you too! We love our snow college friends~