14 July 2009

Day 471 Way 471

Yesterday a friend reminded me that I hadn't been working on this blog at all in a long time. I didn't cry. Today I talked to my dad on skype, I didn't cry. Tonight, I looked at a picture of my parents in Japan, smiling with a group of young missionaries and Japanese young adults, and I cried. About a year and a half ago someone told me that it would take a few months, but eventually the crying would stop. I guess she was mostly right, because it isn't every time that I think about them that I cry, but I do still cry. It just takes something like this picture to make me realize how lucky the people in Japan are to have them around all the time. On a daily basis my mommy and daddy are smiling at people, and with people, and I can only imagine the feeling those people must feel when my parents smile. It could be one of my most favorite things to see on this earth. Their real genuine and sincere smiles are full of love for every Child of God. I pray that the people in Japan....missionaries, members, investigators and friends can feel that love.

No comments: