31 March 2008

What's the plan?

My goal for this blog is to write every day that my parents are serving their Mission to Fukuoka Japan for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They are serving for a period of 23 months, which basically is 700 days.

I believe that because of their service my family will be blessed with opportunities, blessings and miracles. I would like to use this blog to record at least one of these things every day.

Some days there may only be one thing to say, but other days I believe may produce much longer posts.

I hope that this blog will serve as a journal for myself and a record of the things that happen at home for my parents to read while they are away.

If anyone would like to comment, these comments are welcome!
If you would like to subscribe to this blog, so that you will automatically be updated on changes, feel free to do so.

No comments: